Join the study for selection of a suitable COVID-19 vaccine
Become a part of the study that aims at finding a suitable vaccine for COVID-19, and find out whether you have IgG antibodies in your blood.
WHO can participate in the study?
- The testing is intended for all persons above 18 years of age.
- The tested person must be insured with ZP MV ČR (Health Insurance Company of the Ministry of Interior, Czech Republic).
- The tested person must not suffer from any acute health problems related to COVID-19 on the day of sampling and in the preceding three weks.
CZK 100 for persons insured with ZP MV ČR upon compliance with all conditions for participation in the COVID-19 Study. The total price of the test payable on site amounts to CZK 600 incl. VAT; ZP MV ČR pays back the amount of CZK 500 to its insured persons based on an application for a contribution from the Prevention Fund.
Objectives of the study
- the size of the representative sample of population that has encountered the infection and created specific antibodies against SARS-CoV-2; the situation of collective immunity
- the level of specific antibodies in the individual age groups
- the proportion of minor or asymptomatic disease; the period during which protective antibodies remain in the blood
- determination of correct vaccination activities with respect to test results proving the presence of protective IgG antibodies in blood of the given individuals.